Penguinz Intro Penguinz Intro

Awesome

Love the game and really love this short little intro.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

AWESOME!

BEST MOVIE OF NEWGROUNDS! One of the scene selects goes to the wrong part of the movie, the plan in motion one. "Im a shark, im a shark. Suck my dick, im a shark".

No Frame By Frame No Frame By Frame

Like it? Like it?...

I LOVE IT! Great animation dude, and voice acting. Id love to work with you in flash as iam getting but i still suck :). I hope you do a series with you and your friends of randomness. I LOVE YOU.

P.S. Your grandma is awesome.

fluffkomix responds:

thanks :D i am planning on doing a series, so watch out for them!

and my grandma is awesome yet she stands in front of the TV when im playing Guitar Hero :'(

Dodge!!!! Angel VS Demons Dodge!!!! Angel VS Demons

Simple

Simple yet fun and addictive, i loved this game it was great, do you think you could help me out coding my game? I only need a bit of help and this game has what i need.

Unbeatable tic-tac-to AI Unbeatable tic-tac-to AI

Too easy :D

Beat it first time :) Great game loved it

Swimming 2 Swimming 2

Great Game!

This was one awesome game, reminds me of the helicopter game but if did take the idea from that, you changed it and gave it a story, well done! I dont see anything to improve on its just perfect.

WixGames responds:

Thanks!

Riverwalk Riverwalk

Great!

This song has been so overlooked, its really intresting to me and i love it. Great music 5/5!

Ratfuzz responds:

Thank you so much! This is probably the one I'm most proud of so far, so I'm glad you like it, too. =)

Brando - Feeling Trance Final? Brando - Feeling Trance Final?

Great song!

Great song man, im going to use this in my first game, im aiming to get better at flash but hopefully it will boost your score :)! Really Great music i love listening to it.

5/5

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Oo nice. Thanks, really glad you liked it!

Checking out the game now. Will review.

-Cheers Brando

{R094L} - Heavenly Feeling {R094L} - Heavenly Feeling

Superb!!

Thanks for this calm music, i listen to this when i get angry from school. Awesome 5/5!

Ryan094 responds:

No problem. Don't get angry mate!