Penguinz Intro Penguinz Intro

Awesome

Love the game and really love this short little intro.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

AWESOME!

BEST MOVIE OF NEWGROUNDS! One of the scene selects goes to the wrong part of the movie, the plan in motion one. "Im a shark, im a shark. Suck my dick, im a shark".

No Frame By Frame No Frame By Frame

Like it? Like it?...

I LOVE IT! Great animation dude, and voice acting. Id love to work with you in flash as iam getting but i still suck :). I hope you do a series with you and your friends of randomness. I LOVE YOU.

P.S. Your grandma is awesome.

fluffkomix responds:

thanks :D i am planning on doing a series, so watch out for them!

and my grandma is awesome yet she stands in front of the TV when im playing Guitar Hero :'(

Evolution of walk cycles Evolution of walk cycles

Great movie

They all had such smooth animation and the detail was perfect for each one, this is a big inspiration to me because i want to be as good as you. Now i can look at yours and kind of make out how the cycles are done. 5/5 10/10.

Mogly responds:

Wow, thanks alot. It's not often you find yourself on a pedestal... people are like ants from these heights.

HitTest Tutorial HitTest Tutorial

Well...

This tutorial only explained 1 way of hittesting and its not even 100% accurate. When you make a symbol in flash it marks it as a square and the code you have given to it only calculates the square around the shape so if you have 2 circles (as you do) when you move them closer it will only hittest the symbol area not the pixels of the circle itself. (BASIC HITTEST BTW)!

MK: She-Spider MK: She-Spider

Simply brilliant

Excellent flash movie, it had great animation and very smooth, good art and the movie and music went together perfectly!

MrGUS responds:

Thanks, I was very worried about the smooth part, I'm glad it did feel that way.

Thanks for the review,

Gustavo M.

Jack + Laurie Jack + Laurie

:'(

IS IT SPAM DAY ALREADY?

FABULOUS FABULOUS

You sir are the most awesome'est person alive!

Everything fit the music and made me laugh so much i think i stained my pants... both ways.

tehslaphappy responds:

:O

Raffmania: Reload Raffmania: Reload

Totally Awesome!

Brilliant animation, awesome kinda storyline :D, it was great that each stickman had a different ability, im wondering how awesome this would be as a multiplayer game where you can choose the stick you want each with a different ability, nice stick movie, keep up the good work!

Raffi-Stick responds:

Heh, nice idea, but I'm not a coding person... yet :o

Pretty Good Stick Fight Pretty Good Stick Fight

Awesome Stick Fight!

Brilliant Animations, good use of sounds and overall awesome!